Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is your recommendation for mineral foundation?

I want to try a new mineral foundation. I need a fair amount of coverage as I tend to have acne and blemishes on occasion. I also need to get some bang for my buck, I'm very apprehensive about purchasing anything in the 50+ dollar range in case it doesn't work for me. Thanks for any suggestions you have :)What is your recommendation for mineral foundation?
If you are wanting to try a new mineral foundation, look for one that offers samples. That way you have the opportunity to try the coverage and make sure the shade is perfect for you before you purchase a full size product. Many smaller mineral makeup companies will sell samples for $2 or less and will usually last anywhere from a couple days to a week.What is your recommendation for mineral foundation?
I'm in the same boat, I've been reading up on Mineral foundations because everyone keeps raving about it. I bought the Physicians Formula one and I like it but it seems like I have to put a lot on to get it to work and then it starts to cake on my face. Also, the powder gets everywhere (it's loose powder).








I started using pur minerals. It was the only mineral product I could find that was pressed so I didn't get powder all of my dresser after I was finished ;P





Here's some other information you might find helpful:


http://www.girlslovemakeup.com/2009/05/pur-minerals-4-in-1-pressed-mineral-foundation/
I absolutely love Bare Escentuals! It is sold at most cosmetic and beauty stores. It is 69 dollars for the start up kit, but it was the best 60 dollars I have ever spent. I am constantly getting complimennts and the coverage is flawless. I was skeptical and always wanted to try it after seeing the infomercials but decided to buy and I'll never go back! Plus it feels like you aren't even wearing it! Lasts all day! Man! I should do the infomercials lol!!!


Good Luck on making your new discovery:)
well perhaps you can try it and if you dont like it simply return it. That is why you must keep receipt. Lancome has the mineral powder foundation and it works very nicely and gives skin a nice texture.
Bare Escentuals at SEPHORA it coasts only 25 dollars, it`s an award winner, and a best seller.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
I use Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals) and Sheer Cover - both are fantastic. Bare Minerals gives more sheen to the skin which I like but some people don't.


I have tried cheaper brands but they don't cover so well and make my skin feel dry.
u could try bare minerals by bare essentials it only $30 and they hav like every shade
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin