Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral Foundation?

hey guys. Im looking for a new foundation and ive heard mineral ones are great, just a few questions though. My face is acne prone and i have large pores and i hate liquid foundations, they clog my pores and make my face look cakey. Does it make your skin look flawless? how much is it usually? im not looking for bronzers or anything just something to hide my imperfections. how does it work with oily skin? thanks!!!%26lt;3Mineral Foundation?
Mary G is correct in that you'll want to use something underneath the mineral foundation. I recommend a primer. Mineral makeup, while light and blendable, has a tendency to sink into your pores. A primer will fix that.Mineral Foundation?
Sounds like mineral make up is perfect for you....





Use a base first... like something called perfection powder or something... then the tinted stuff... you'll love it!
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin