Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of Mac mineral foundation? Do you have a better suggestion?

Can you give my some advice, i used Max Factor and Cover Girl.What do you think of Mac mineral foundation? Do you have a better suggestion?
No use the Mac that works the best.What do you think of Mac mineral foundation? Do you have a better suggestion?
I was going to say Bare Escentials, but someone beat me to it! My friend recommended it and I like it so far. I don't have to use powder on top of it either. You just swirl the powder on and you are good to go! I tend to have dry skin too %26amp; it doesn't matter. The powder doesn't cake up and it gets rid of the shine in the t-zone. You can find it for cheaper on eBay, that's where I got mine.
Try Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals. It's not only good for your skin but it's coverage you just can't beat without looking fake-o-rama. And it's especially great for blemish prone skin because the ingredients naturally calm and sooth red, irritated skin, are completely free of irritants, and doesn't support bacteria.
I have tried many foundations throughout the years I personally do noy like Mac but I found an incredible foundation Mineral Liquid Powder its on beeroyalproducts.com it is light and airy yet full coverage and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin