Saturday, December 5, 2009

A good mineral foundation for african american skin?

Ok, I've tested bare minerals at sephora and the shades always come out looking really ashy on me. Then I just bought a pur minerals kit in deepest, and that shade also came out looking a little chalky. I'm so frustrated! I really want to find a good mineral foundation that matches my skin tone, but it seems as if all of these mineral lines that are really popular only cater to lighter skin tones. Any suggestions?A good mineral foundation for african american skin?
IDEAL SHADE Smooth Mineral Makeup from Avon is awesome. I have many african american friends who buy it and love it. It goes on great and stays on all day without looking fake or cakey! Best thing is its a fraction of the price of the Sephora brands!


You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum free shipping with code fsany through that link! GL!A good mineral foundation for african american skin?
Yes I agree with you 100% I had this problem for many of my clients then I found Bee Luscious Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation my clients are usually either Honey Bronze or Fawn and it is the most gorgeous mineral foundation it enhances your skins natural beauty and never make you ashy at all. It was formulated for skint ones other than lighter the owners are Hispanic and they cater to a wider variety of skin tones with perfect execution.








http://www.beeluscious.com
Mineral Indugence has a minerall makeup line created for black women. If you are worried about it being chalky or not matching your tone, they can customize your shade (free of charge). Just send in a picture or tell them a celebrity that best matches your skin tone. I prefer mineral makeup because it is eco-friendly and doesn't make me break out, so what I did was I just went to a drugstore and found a shade from Covegirl that matched my skin tone, and then I just emailed the mineral indulgence company and told them what shade from Covergirl I was. They matched the shade exactly without me having to pay extra money. I recommend you do that, because ike you said...mineral makeup can often times look odd on our skin. :) BTW: Their eyeshadows are AWESOME!





http://mineralindulgence.com/Powders.htm鈥?/a>
bare minerals or luminous air airbrush kit it hides EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin