Saturday, December 5, 2009

So does mineral foundation work on dry sensitive skin as well?

I've been using liquid foundation for a long time, and I've heard so much good stuff about mineral makeup (Bare Minerals, Jane etc etc, whatever)..





I have dry sensitive skin though; mineral makeup isn't cakey or anything right like powder foundation (which emphasizes my skin's dryness)So does mineral foundation work on dry sensitive skin as well?
I use bare minerals and love it. I had dry sensitive skin to and this worked really well for me. If you try the bare minerals face starter kit it comes with everything you will need, including a moisturizer that you put on before you apply the make-up so your skin looks healthy and not dry. Also, the make up does not cake on at all. Hope this helped!So does mineral foundation work on dry sensitive skin as well?
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
i swear by sheer cover which is a mineral foundation, i have dry skin but they have a moisturizer that awesome
no and yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin