Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral foundation?????

hey what shops can i get this mineral foundation from in the uk? what is the best brand to get? what are the benefits of it?Mineral foundation?????
Mary Kay just released their Mineral Powder Foundation a month or so ago, and I've been using it ever since. I LOVE it. Sheer, flawless, buildable coverage ... feels so light yet covers minor imperfections beautifully.





It's available online ... just go to www.marykay.com and you should be able to find someon in your area who sells it. If not, you could always find a consultant in the US to mail it to you (like me!), or get it on eBay.Mineral foundation?????
I use Bare Minerals, and it's done wonders for my skin. You can get it Sephora or at the bare minerals website.





L'oreal also makes their own mineral makeup, which is sold at most stores. I'm not keen on that brand, but it might be more readily available.





Either would be half the price of beeluscious.
Sheer Cover is the best brand to get. Mineral foundation allows your skin to breathe ans sweat during the day so your pores arnt clogged! This reduces blemishes dramatically. It also gives a flawless silky finish with a heap of coverage. I have also tried the L'oreal one two, both are fantastic! You can get them from sepoha! Give them a go!
Bee-Luscious is the best! Just contact their distributer in the UK. I can't give the info on here because I don't want a violation. I live in the US but travel quite often.





I like Bee-Luscious because they do not use bismuth, talc or oil in their foundation. So it won't clog your pores or make you itch. It stays on at least 15 hours.





http://www.beeluscious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin