Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the best mineral foundation/concealer found in stores at a reasonable price?

I can't buy Everyday Minerals or anything online. :(





Only in stores but I refuse to buy something for $30 at a store.





What's a good brand, minerals, no break-outs please? Foundation and concealer please!What's the best mineral foundation/concealer found in stores at a reasonable price?
For mineral foundation, I LOVE Physician's Formula (Wal-Mart, 10 bucks) or Sonia Kashuk (Target, about 8 bucks), and I find that they look more natural if I apply them with a big, soft powder brush. I don't use the brush that comes with the Physician's Formula b/c it is to coarse/stiff and it makes the make-up come out blotchy. I bought a softer, fluffier one from ';Ecotools'; from Target.





For concealor, I really love Sonia Kashuk- it comes in a stick and is really natural looking. About 7 dollars at Target.





I also love Almay's concealor for acne prone skin. Comes in yellow packaging, coveers well, and has salicylic acid in it so that it heals blemishes as it hides them.





I am very acne prone and these products have all been gentle on my skin.What's the best mineral foundation/concealer found in stores at a reasonable price?
drug store is fine for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin