Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I get a good mineral foundation?

Ive heard alot about mineral foundation and was wondering if you know of a good brand and where to buy it.Obviosly Id prefer one that wasnt TOO expensive. Im from and living in Ireland,so preferably a brand thats availablehere.Ok.ThanksWhere can I get a good mineral foundation?
L'Oreal do a really good one and they also do a good mineral powder. I use it everyday and love it =DWhere can I get a good mineral foundation?
I've just purchased Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral (link below) and it may possibly be the best foundation I've ever used. Really easy to apply, flawless coverage and really light so it hardly feels like it's on. It comes in 5 shades-there seems to be something for everyone. I often have trouble finding suitable foundations because I'm very pale - this didn't so much cover as blend into my skin tone to even everything out.





Hope that's helpful and you find what you're looking for.
I have been using kms mineral essentials for about a year. I used to use bare minerals and it got very costly. KmS is a great quality all-natural mineral makeup. It performs as well if not better than bare minerals and it costs much less. They do ship overseas. My aunt lives in Australia and has been ordering pretty regularly
I use a Maybelline one and its really good, I have a spare pot waiting for when my current one is empty. It lasts about 6 weeks or maybe longer, its dead easy to apply and it does come with a brush. The only thing is that it smells a bit like a BBQ, it took me a couple of days to work out why I could smell BBQ at 8am! You soon get used to it though! Its less than 拢10 too.
the Hollywood formula of LA minerals is FANTASTIC!!


they have samples for like $1 and they ship them free anywhere.


Not sure how much it is for you in Ireland cuz of money conversion, but they have a currency converter on their website.


get their veil, concealer, and the Lit Up bronzer too!


http://www.laminerals.com
Omg im going to order the Avon smooth Minerals today Im soooo excited it's on sale if you buy one get the other for 1.99 sooo going to lol Ha I use Sephora and my mom used Avon soo I get the 1.99 one and im sooo excited to play and try it,10 bucks
There was a lady in need of foundation and she visited the cosmetics page of www.ernestone.co.uk to order foundation and the products are from aloe vera organic plant.
Mary Kay's is great and it is double the size of bare minerals and only $18. I have tried bare minerals and mary kay's is actually MUCH higher quality. All the other ones seem chalky and not finely milled (cheep)!
Try looking in Super Drug hun, I had a Maybaline mineral foundation for 拢6.99 about 2 weeks ago, they still might have the offer on, due to the summer holidays.





Good Luck. X :-)
there are many in the market..


use organic or natural one..





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-44-make鈥?/a>
Avon has a really nice one, with a few different shades to chose from. It comes with an applicator brush and it's very reasonably priced too.
if you have a shoppers or any local drugstore/pharmacy


answer mine:http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
The best by far is ';bare Minerals';, go on line there are many sites with offers on, free p%26amp;p, discounts etc.


I have tried a few, guarantee you will like this one!





Lucinder x
I am a big fan of KMS mineral essentials. I love the coverage and what it has done for my skin!
Bare Minerals is really good and you get a Kabooky brush and it is really fun to say.... LOL
Boots x Or Avon Thats Where My Mum Gets Mine From !x
I use Avon and love it it is about $8.00 for each container and can be purchased online.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin