Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which is the best mineral foundation to use?

I have dark, olive skin, and it is hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone. I would love to use a mineral foundation but have no idea which one I should use. I would like one that has flawless coverage, and maybe one that tends to all skin types/tones.


I have tried Loreal Bare Naturale and absoultely loved it, but none of the shades match my skin color, theyre either too light or too dark. Help please :(Which is the best mineral foundation to use?
I've tried Bare Minerals- for nearly a whole year (bought it for xmas last year..) and its great because it's talc free. i stopped using though, since my skin isn't as oily as it was and the result isnt as amazing as it was before. I've heard that Everyday Minerals is very good aswell, they have more shades too, however you can only find them online. Be careful with Bare Minerals, it contains something called Bismuth Oxcloride which can cause break outs. i know that maybelline dream matte mouse has the same ingredient, so try that first see if it breaks you out...





you say that the shades don't match your skin? By one slightly darker and one a bit lighter, and mix them! A couple of taps from the darker one and from the lighter, and you can achieve your skin tone!





If that doesn't work out, then try Everyday Minerals...they have alot of shades! Good luck, and hope I helped!Which is the best mineral foundation to use?
www.meowcosmetics.com





They have the widest selection of mineral makeup. All foundations come in matching concealers. So you should be able to find your color. Plus, before you buy a big jar, you can purchase sample bags, that way you can choose with one blends the best, and the sample bags cost $1 each, so its cheap.
e.l.f.
Maybelline matte mousse thing


it works great and it's cheap


and they have alot of different skin tones
bare escentuals all the way.
bare minerals !!!! im shade medium golden
i use true blend 410

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin