Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral foundation?

is it a good idea to use mineral foundations like bare minerals on dry skin?Mineral foundation?
u have to make sure u moisturize.





try getting some samples:





www.everydayminerals.com


www.joppaminerals.com


www.alimacosmetics.com





i've tried the 1st two. i like everyday cuz they have free samples..but i like joppa minerals cuz i have oily skin and they have finishing dust including in their samples ($2.75).





good luckMineral foundation?
Use a light moisturizer before hand, it doesnt take alto, less than a dime size, let it soak into your skin for about 5 minutes.





Bare minerals is wonderful, buff it on and you have an airbrushed look. I use it and love it. Just be warned if you have very sensitive skin you may be allergic to the bismuth oxychloride it contains. I havent had many problems but some people have.
I love the mineral powder foundation by Arbonne. I second that reply!!!


I got it per a suggestion from a friend as my free gift when I ordered a bunch of products - and it's been the best -


I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. I also love that it's got an spf too - and made from pure and natural ingredients. :O)


I have combination skin and it has never made it flaky!


I have not used another brand. But to answer your question I think they are great - for all skin types
I have very dry skin and use Arbonne's Mineral powder foundation every day. It goes on very naturally and flawlessly. I like the light reflecting properties. It never cracks or looks powdery.


Use a well formulate moisturizer - look for a good water retaining ingredient like glycerin, hylauronic acid..etc , alpha hydroxy acids for exfoliating...Arbonne's Intelligence Daily moisturizer is fantastic
probably not. it will look like you have millions of cracks on your face after putting a lose powder foundation on dry skin.
I have dry skin and I love bare minerals. Make sure you use moisturizer first.
for dry skin, i don't recommend using powders. powders will just make the skin look drier. you should use liquids instead. try smashbox cosmetics. smashbox is a cruelty-free company





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin