Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best mineral foundation sold at Walmart or Target?

I ONLY want to use mineral foundation. I don't want no cheap stuff like cover girl. That company's product doesn't work for me. Here's what i need:





-Best mineral foundation (liquid) that stays on for about 7hours


-Best mineral foundation (powder) that stays on for about 7hoursWhat's the best mineral foundation sold at Walmart or Target?
bare minerals which carries both. target is your best bet.What's the best mineral foundation sold at Walmart or Target?
physicians formula, the mineral wear loose powder is my favourite. it comes in kind of a dome shaped container, and can build up to any kind of coverage you want, from light to almost full. i use it everyday and i have combo skin, it keeps me shine free and oil free all day but also does not dry out my skin too badly either. if your skin is really dry use a good moisturizer beforehand, like nivea soft. thats what i use and it works great for sensitive skin. :)
I'm not sure about a powder foundation but the liquid mineral make-up I use really works for me. I purchased it at Target and it's called ';Mineral Power'; by Maybelline. I have really fair, dry skin though and it might not give the results your looking for if you have a different skin type. It blends beautifully and covers but does not look caked on. I've tried many different foundations but all end up looking blotchy at the end of the day. I LOVE this stuff. It's so new it's not yet been put on the official Maybelline website and only sold at Walgreens and Target I think.





If you scroll down about halfway you'll find a picture and someone's review on it here - http://nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com/2008/01/reader-questions-product-review.html





everywhere i've looked all the reviews have been positive so hope this helped!
bare minerals!!!
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin