Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good mineral foundation & concealer with good coverage? ?

I know I asked this question before but I was hoping to get a variety of answers. I am looking for a mineral foundation (besides Bare Minerals) that will give me a glow and is light on the skin. I plan on purchasing one tomorrow along with a concealer and need some help. Also, what is the best way to go by choosing my color match? Thanks.What is a good mineral foundation %26amp; concealer with good coverage? ?
have you tried arbonne they are swiss products and they are all good for your skin. no is nothing like mary kay its a lot better than that, quality products. www.arbonne.comWhat is a good mineral foundation %26amp; concealer with good coverage? ?
bare minerals
Maybelline Mineral Power is a good mineral foundation. It doesn't clog your pores and feels really light on your skin. It also comes with this really cutee little brush that you can apply it with. The only problem I experience is to find my right shade. I have a hard time with that.


Good Luck! =)
i love BARE NATURALES BY L'OREAL.
My cousin and I SWEAR by Mary-Kay's Mineral Powder. It's so much better than Bare Minerals because a) It doesn't fall off, and b) it's SO much cheaper. Around $18.





It also doesn't rub off on clothes or other people. It smells nice and makes your skin feel and look AMAZING (and soft!!)





It ALSO doesn't make your skin look cakey. It's perfect for setting foundation, or using alone.





My cousin uses it after putting on liquid foundation and it leaves her skin looking SO healthy. While I only usually use the powder alone, and it still has the same effect!
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin