Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone use Miessence Mineral foundation or any other mineral powder foundations?

I have previously used Youngblood mineral powder foundation but I am looking for a cheaper mineral make up alternative. Does anyone have any recommendations?Does anyone use Miessence Mineral foundation or any other mineral powder foundations?
i use bare minerals...it's a little pricey...but it lasts a while! and i LOVE it!!!Does anyone use Miessence Mineral foundation or any other mineral powder foundations?
I use aromaleigh, they are cheaper and do not have any bismuth oxychloride in them. They are also not shiny, and I have oily skin so I hate shiny minerals. They offer two main foundations, one called voile and one glissade, glissade is more moisturizing. THey offer samples for minimal price and free shipping on samples. Highly recommended!


www.aromaleigh.com
Get Everyday Minerals. It is the purest and much less expensive than other minerals.
FURST!
Check out: www@vermontcountrystore.com. They carry an assortment of hard-to-find things. I deal with them occasionally, and I'm pleased with their products.
aromaleigh! love it.


i HATE BARE MINERALS.


it makes your skin oily/shiny.
I use LAminerals and LOVE IT!!!! Bare made me itch, has bismuth in it. LAmineals doesn't have bismuth or talc, feels like silk going on and lasts all day. Not sure how much youngblood is, but LAminerals has samples for like $1 and ship them free. Worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin