Friday, December 11, 2009

Which Color Bare Mineral Foundation Is Best For Me?

I wanted to try Bare Minerals and cant decide which shade to get. I dont like an overly made up look but am getting older and have some discoloration and pink undertones to my face. I have fair/med skin, green eyes and I color my hair blonde. I burn first on my face but do tan nicely. I cant decide If I should get the light or med shade?Which Color Bare Mineral Foundation Is Best For Me?
from your description, i would suggest the light shade. even better, get the starter kit in light.. comes in two shades you can mix together (one is slightly more yellow than the other, which is good for counteracting too much rosy-ness), plus a slew of other good products, brushes included.





if you're still doubtful, go to a bare escentuals counter or a sephora and get someone to colormatch you on your jawline. if it looks too light at first, give it a few minutes because the oils on your face will cause the color to oxidize slightly which may darken the color. take into account if you get noticeably darker or lighter in the winter and summer months.





most mineral foundations are VERY forgiving when it comes to finding the right shade, so don't worry too much. remember to use very little at a time and buff buff buff!Which Color Bare Mineral Foundation Is Best For Me?
according to my book thing from bare minerals


ur a medium


but i think its best if u go to a store and have them try it on u cuz it says that hispanics (girls of color) should use medium but i turned out to be fairly light...so it all depends...but if u burn like me then ur a fairly light...also my face gets super red when its hot or cold..





go to the sight and on the bottom right below where it says 29.99 for the starter kit it says find your shade and click on it so u can read for urself what it says and what shade u r


good luck





http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin