Friday, December 11, 2009

I have been using loreal true match super blendable powder , but I want to change mineral foundation?

I love the loreal true match powder but I want a makeup that is healthy of harsh ingredients. I'm not into liquid foundation nor loose powder. I want a mineral foundation that is close to the quality of loreal truematch. ThanksI have been using loreal true match super blendable powder , but I want to change mineral foundation?
faerie organic. http://www.faerieorganic.com I am a crusader against harsh and unhealthy ingredients in our skin care products. I have done much research and tried many brands and I find the best is faerie organic. They do not use ANY harmful chemicals in there formulas and no cheap fillers like TALC, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CORNSTARCH etc...There products leave a gorgeous healthy glow and you can sleep soundly knowing your ingredients do not have any parabeans or preservatives in them unlike bare escentuals. They have a sample starter kit for like $5.99 and they usually give freebies with orders which I luv!I have been using loreal true match super blendable powder , but I want to change mineral foundation?
I really recommend you to shift to Nu Skin make-up products. they are tremendously the best!! especially the eyeshadow and foundation. I guarantee they are the best i've ever used in my entire life :)





should you have any inquiry about the products especially on where to buy it coz it's not available in the market or drugstore, email me at lightandshade0118@yahoo.com. you really should try it. thanks :)





http://www.nuskin.com/corp/product/compl鈥?/a>





http://www.nuskin.com/corp/product/compl鈥?/a>
Theres no such things as MINERAL FOUNDATION every mineral foundation has some kind of chemicals in it. Even Pur Minerals / Bare Minerals. '; Mineral Foundation '; is just anthor way to market Powder Foundation.
I agree with lovely. There's no such thing as actual mineral foundation, it has to have at least some chemicals in it.
I suggest getting introduced to Bare Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin