Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of mineral foundation should I get (from a drugstore) that you would reccomend?

I decided to get a natural foundation :)


what is the best kind you would reccomend (under 15 bucks)What kind of mineral foundation should I get (from a drugstore) that you would reccomend?
well i LOVE maybelline mineral power..i got it for 10 dollars and at a by one get one free..and a 3 dollar off coupon..but i the powder and lquid is usually 10 dollars.





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





and


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>What kind of mineral foundation should I get (from a drugstore) that you would reccomend?
I use Maybelline Mineral Power Powder everyday and when I use it, it looks like my face is flawless. I would recommend this product to anyone because of the great results I've gotten from it. Plus it's only around 9 dollars and it lasts a pretty long time (the one I'm using now I've had since May and I still have so much of it left!) I hope you find the right one for you... :)
eveda? i dono if its cheap. or if they sell it at a drug store. haha. but my gf uses it. lol. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin