Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral Foundation?

I wanted to know people's opinion on what mineral foundation they found to be the best. So far from the info-mercials I like bare essencials but I'm not too sure b/c I have never used foundation.





Also, what is an appropriate age to start wearing foundation in the first place? I'm only 18 %26amp; I don't really have too many major break-outs or issues w/ my skin so should I still wear any??Mineral Foundation?
Bare Minerals is the bestMineral Foundation?
I got the Bare Minerals about a month ago and I love it! Its nice because you can build your coverage. It is kinda like a powder but goes on very smooth. I like it because for everyday you can just put a little on and to go out you can build the coverage to look more ';made up';.





If you arent worried about your skin, dont worry about it. I was wearing the clinique double pressed matte powder when I was 18 and it looked just fine.





You should wear make up to enhance your natural features, not to look like a barbie doll!





Let your natural beauty shine!
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the best one i've found in many years. it is even better, than the infomercial implies. i love it, because it evens out my skin tone, it is 100 pure minerals %26amp; good for my skin, it has a natural spf 15, and it looks %26amp; feels completely natural. my teenage daughter uses it as well, and loves it. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. if you don't feel like wearing make-up, then don't.
yeah bare issentuals is awesome i wear it and its light and it doesn't run. you can try it on at sephora it a make-up store search if theres one where u live also other stores sale but I only know sephora. and whats grate about it is that you can apply it as thick or thin as you want it. so you cant even tell ur wearing it
Bare Minerals made me itch. It's the bismuth oxychloride in it. It's in ARbonnes, Avons, and sheer cover too. Stay away from ones with talc in it, like covergirls.


BE is really expensive too. I never found the right shade either, just not enuff choices.


Mineral foundation is absolutely the best for your skin though, and the best feeling and most natural looking.


I use LAminerals now and I'm very happy with it. They have 2 formulas of foundation: HOllywood, (med/heavy coverage and self adjusting), and NoHoGlo (lil more sheer coverage, and gives that dewy/glowy/airbrushed look).


Both stay on really well. I even swam in the Hollywood one over the summer and it didn't come off. This ones best if you have oily skin too.


The samples are only like $1 and they ship em free:)


Whatever you decide on...I'd try some first before buyin the kit thingy or whatever.
I use the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation from the Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. It does NOT have any bismuth or talc. BM has both and LA Minerals has talc! These clog pores and can cause an itchy rash. It usually takes about two weeks for the reaction to start!
Thank you for asking this question b/c I would definitely lik 2 know the answer....Hope you get a good 1 b/c I really do want to know as well...GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin