Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the BEST mineral foundation you have ever used?

i have heard the Avon one is quite good but I would want to know your choice (:





I have slightly oily skin %26amp; I need something that has good coverage that lasts all day so I chose a mineral foundation, what do you think? What is the BEST mineral foundation you have ever used?
I have oily/combination skin and I absolutely love Bare Minerals. I have tried others, including some of the drugstore brands, but I always end up going right back. It gives me really good coverage, the mineral veil makes my skin look fresh and dewy without being greasy or shiny looking, and my skin has even improved since I started using it :)What is the BEST mineral foundation you have ever used?
I really like Maybelline's line of mineral foundation.


It comes in powder=pressed or liquid form.





It has very good coverage and application is extremely easy.


It feels light-weight on your skin, and if you have oily skin, it will prevent your skin from looking shiny, because it doesn't really have a matte finish.


It also looks very natural and is really reasonably priced.





:D
I really like Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals. They cover well and you can wear it right over your moisturizer. It has the foundation and the the mineral veil which gives your makeup a nice finish.





Avon also makes a good mineral makeup but I haven't found the correct shade with them. Their translucent powder is comparable to the mineral veil and much cheaper. Plus it has a nice scent.
Mary Kay. It is cheaper than bare minerals and even surpasses their sucess. Mary Kay focuses on ';the natural'; look but still offers enough coverage for each person's preference.





They offer the basic mineral foundation but also mineral cheek color (blush and bronzers) and mineral eye colors.





I hope you like it!
Avon's mineral makeup is not all natural. It contains talc and other fillers that will clog your pores. It also does not cover very well. I love the kms mineral essentials line. My skin looks amazing all day. I just returned from Chatanooga Tennesee where it was very hot and humid, but you would never know it as my makeup stayed put!
hmmmm i have oily skin too





i use this


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





and then i set my foundation with this:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





if you call belk to schedule an appointment they will help you find you match.





i also carry these in-case-


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>





everything on that website is a dollar (i love their blush in innocence)





a liquid foundation may not be the best though, you could try using JUST a powder.





=D hop ive helped





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try l'oreal true match mineral powder foundation,, i have oily skin too.. when i used this product i noticed that the oiliness of my face were reduced.. and it also give a flaw less look.. that's why i love it
maybelline- it looks very natural %26amp; it's not cakey looking like other foundations!
laura mercier.


pretty good, very expensive.
hey, get that mineral makeup from bee luscious. it rocks.
sheer cover is the best! i promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin