Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best brush for mineral foundation?

Hello, i recently purchased Bare escentuals without buying their brush in hopes of finding a better price on the market. Would anyone know a good brand i can buy at the drug store (shoppers drug mart-Canada).. i have some minor hyperpigmentation so i guess i would need a concealer brush as well as a foundation brush (the kabuki any good?).. any tips on this would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks againWhat is the best brush for mineral foundation?
The Kabuki Brush is for the most coverage. That is what I use so my foundation/concealer/mineral veil. (I actually bought 2 starter kits .. I couldnt resits 2 of each brush :])


http://www.everydayminerals.com/images/2鈥?/a>





You can also purchase a brush that looks like the first one in this picture:


http://cgi.ebay.com/7pc-Bare-Escentuals-鈥?/a>


Its for light-medium coverage.





Same picture, 4th brush is the concealer brush which is used to foundation/mineral veil (and if you bought the seperate concealer)





If you have a target near you just go to their makeup section. Alot of people I recommended Bare Minerals to wanted to try it out so bought their brushes at Walgreens/Target and then just bought individual jars on ebay. They say the brushes from target work just as well. Just make sure you get the right brushes. Here is how I use my brushes:





Kabuki Brush - maximum coverage = foundation, concealer, mineral veil


Flawless Applicator Brush - light-medium coverage = Warmth


Maximum Concealer Brush = concealer/mineral veil (for my t-zone)





Those are the only brushes you really need :]





Hope that helps!What is the best brush for mineral foundation?
I only use the Flawless Face and Concealer brush, both of which I already had from Clinique...they have a new line of brushes that are awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin