Friday, December 11, 2009

I use bare essentials mineral makeup but am thinking of trying the new mary kay mineral foundation?

If i wear meduim in BE what would I wear in MK? the medium 1 or 2? any comments on the differences- pros or cons of each?I use bare essentials mineral makeup but am thinking of trying the new mary kay mineral foundation?
The best thing to do is contact a MK rep through www.marykay.com or whomever you may know. Ask her to give you a makeover and match your foundation. Once she matches your foundation (i.e. Ivory 200), you'll want to go one shade lighter in the Mineral Foundation. In this case, if you're Ivory 200, then you will want to use Mineral Foundation Ivory 1. If you were to use MF Ivory 2, chances are it would be way darker than you would like.I use bare essentials mineral makeup but am thinking of trying the new mary kay mineral foundation?
i have used both...im okay with bare minerals but i love mary kay...both feel natural and light to me....but i have ance scares and i want something that covers it without the cakey look and mary kays foundation does that for me
i wear very little

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin