Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to buy a mineral foundation but I am confused between revlon and loreal. Please help me.?

I have an combination/oily skin and i desperately want to buy one. Please help me which one to buy loreal or revlon.I want to buy a mineral foundation but I am confused between revlon and loreal. Please help me.?
I found loreal better than revlon.I want to buy a mineral foundation but I am confused between revlon and loreal. Please help me.?
Don't get loreal! I brought it, and it gave me a rash! the make up was really harsh on my skin - it felt like it was on fire! Also the brush included was really scratchy and irritated me more. I since found out that loreal test on animals. I would buy the revlon one - no bunnies died and its better quality make up. But if your open to suggestion, bare minerals is the best of the best :)
If you go to totalbeauty.com you can compare reviews.





I personally have tried both. Loreal is awesome, like the brush, has a good of coverage as liquid foundation. Doesn't look chalky.





Revlon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!. omg, first of all, the brush is tiny and rough, looks cheap. The container is small, so when u go to swirl ur bush in there and tap it off the sides, u get the stuff everywhere. It has VERY LITTLE coverage, looks chalky....just...ugh...bad, very frusterated with it.








I think loreal is just as good as Bare Minerals....like i said, go read reviews at totalbeauty.com
I wouldn't recommend either, I've had issues with both brands. I use Avon's mineral makeup. It's even good for sensitive skin. Hope this helps.
both brands arent that great but if i had too pick one i guess loreal......if u have fair skin try physisians formula.......but if u have darker skin maybe loreal will work for you
Revlon.
Hmm....in my views, loreal is any time better for a combo skin...
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin