Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best kind of mineral foundation?

Right now I am using bare escentials which works great and I love it! I have the bronzer too. I'm running out of foundation and thinking of buying more soon but I was at Kohl's recently and they have an awesome makeup selection there. You can't buy there makeup anywhere else unless you order it but then you have to pay for shipping and handling. I was thinking of trying there foundation which is like mine (crushed up mineral foundation) and called American Express. Its the same price that I pay for my foundation $25 except there's comes with a little brush for the foundation which I kinda need because I think it costs like $30 just to buy a good makeup brush! I need a good mineral foundation because I have eczema on my face and a lot of cheaper foundations will make my skin flare up and get rashy looking. Any thing with fragrance in it is an automatic no because that will irritate my skin and make it flare. So my question is which mineral foundation do you think looks the best?What is the best kind of mineral foundation?
idkWhat is the best kind of mineral foundation?
i have been using jane iredale mineral makeup for the last few years. i have tried loose powder and and pressed powder, (i have not tried the liquid foundation). you can get bronzer, not to mention the blush, amazing shades of eyeshadow and incredible lip gloss. even the mascara is great. they have this formula that extends the length of your lashes. this makeup is sweat proof and water proof ( even cry proof, just dont rub at the makeup when it's wet). it is expensive, but there are no nasty chemical preservatives, just all natural. if you buy a loose powder you will have to buy a brush, but the pressed powder comes with a poof for application.


check this link to the derm store





http://www.dermstore.com/list_100098-300鈥?/a>





also i should add they offer free shipping on all orders to the usa.
I use Physician's Formula mineral wear. Most large pharmacies and cosmetic counters carry it for about $20 for the powder foundation. It comes with a really good brush.





I use the stick cover-up too, using a blunt soft eyeshadow brush to apply it. It gives great coverage and doesn't cause flare ups of my rosacea.
i use gravel, with a 4 inch layer of dirt, and about 5-6 inches of topsoil.
neutrogena sheer minerals...trust me!! its only like 8 dollars and it works just as good if not better than bare escentials!!!
Definitely Shisheido. It's a little pricey, not too much, but it works terrificly. =]
Avon has the minerals makeup now.. pretty cheap too!





http://www.youravon.com/acantrall
i use bare minerals it is amazing and you can order it online for 60$ a month-ish and it comes with brushes, the foundation, bronzer and other stuff and it comes every month untill you cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin