Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which powder mineral foundation makeup brand is best?

I would like your honest opinions, ladies, especially from white medium skinned women like me, on which brand REALLY is the best for the $. Thanks!Which powder mineral foundation makeup brand is best?
As an Aesthetician, many of my clients have raved about Bare Minerals. At the place where I work, they use La Bella Donna, and many of my clients who have used both of these mineral based makeups say that they don't see much of a difference between the two.





My suggestion is to go to a makeup counter where mineral makeup is sold, get a free makeup application, wear the makeup for the entire day and see if it wears well or not. Get samples if you can.





I think you will see that there is very little difference between the different mineral makeup companies, so you might want to go with the less expensive line.Which powder mineral foundation makeup brand is best?
www.purityminerals.com
I have been using bare minerals...I love it, but can't afford it...so I have switched to Physicians Formula...I can buy it for $10.00 and I love it as much as bare minerals.





BTW...mineral make up is the only way to go...it is awesome!! Good Luck!!
bare essentials alllll the way!


even though they have tacky info-mircials


that make up really does work


I use myself, and it makes my skin look flawless!


and it's not that expensive.
Physicians Formula Loose Powder Mineral Foundation.
BARE ESCENTUALS MINERAL MAKEUP IS THE BEST and for the a great price, you should try ebay because some sellerz offer the highest quality makeup for alot less
If you're willing to be extravagant, Bare Minerals is ultimately the best choice. For a starter kit, I believe it's around $60. Here is the link to their website: http://www.bareminerals.com/?CMP=KNC-GPS





If you're not interested in spending a lot of money, an close second to Bare Minerals is Bare Naturale from L'Oreal. You can find it at any drugstore. I bought it at Wal-Mart for about $9-$10. This is what I use, and it works great! It feels really light, covers any skin discoloration, and at barely any cost.


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>
i love bare minerals by loreal paris. i have really fair skin and it works great. and its really light too!!!
I like Youngblood or Bare Minerals. They are great and you can control the coverage by how much you put on. They don't clog your pores and gives you a very natural glow.
Most people say Bare minerals, but that's mainly because they advertise soooo much that more people have tried it and nothing else!


My best recommendation is to try SAMPLES of different mineral makeup.


I did that recently and ended up buying mine from LAminerals, the Hollywood formula. THere's a NoHoGlo formula that's more glowy and lighter, but sometimes I need more coverage. So...I use both.


I had tried Arbonne and Bare minerals before, but it made my face itch. Found out it does that to a lot of people. It's the Bismuth Oxychloride in it that does that.


They don't put that in the stuff I ordered from LAminerals.com


Their samples are really cheap by the way, and they shipped it to me free!


P.S. No autoshipment commitments!~ Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin