Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best MINERAL foundation/powder that will hide greasy skin throughout the whole day?

i use maybelline new york mineral powder but it doesn't hide my greasy skin for the whole day. I'm in school so I don't have time to reapply it.What is the best MINERAL foundation/powder that will hide greasy skin throughout the whole day?
Use an oil mattifier under your makeup. It will reduce the amount of oil your skin produces hiding the greasy skin for longer.





Btw, reapplying the powder is a bad idea since it would only make it look cakier and will do nothing for oil control. If you do not like an oil mattifier, just use blotting sheets or blotting powder (like that Cornsilk thing). It should take no more than a minute. Just go to the bathroom right before or right after lunch and quickly blot it on if your skin is oily.What is the best MINERAL foundation/powder that will hide greasy skin throughout the whole day?
I can only repeat the recommendation to use a primer. It makes all the difference for oily skin. I use Smashbox Primer Light and I love it!
Primer girl PRIMER!





Here is a review of the one I use. If you want?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYdSePE1鈥?/a>
Bella Pierre Mineral Powder Foundation. See bellapierre.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin