Friday, December 11, 2009

If i buy bare minerals foundation do i need to buy mineral veil too?

or would it look ok with just the foundation. i can't afford to spend too much though.If i buy bare minerals foundation do i need to buy mineral veil too?
Mineral veil is a finishing powder, and it's not really necessary since it's a powder foundation. I like to use the colorless powder when my skin is oilier. I don't use bare minerals, I found it wasn't worth the price, instead I use Physician's Formula mineral foundation which you can buy at the drug store.If i buy bare minerals foundation do i need to buy mineral veil too?
the foundation works fine on its own.





mineral veil just makes your more like luminous maybe and its well worth the price. also it keeps the foundation on longer!
Make sure if you buy the foundation you use a lot of moisturizer under it or it wont stay on. You dont need the mineral veil but it sets the powder on. You would be fine with an oil of olay moisturizer and the foundation. I have been using bare minerals for two years. I havent had one break out. Dont listen to the guy who says it is bad for you. It is so light you can sleep in it. Good luck!! And, if you get extra money, buy the blush its great!!!
Please don't make this mistake bare minerals is so bad for your skin its packed with bismuth and talc, it will clog pores and make you itchy. Its not healthy for your skin.





try looking into bee luscious cosmetics its all natural minerals with NO BISMUTH or TALC and its hypo allergenic so much better for your skin and it will leave you so flawless
When I wear mineral veil, it seems to slightly diffuse the color (which is a good thing) and gives a ';matte'; look. It also tones down some of the small visible pores. It doesn't really help with controlling the oily shine, like a pressed powder does for me. The best thing about it is that a little goes a LONG way and it feels very soft. If you buy it, it's worth the money, but it's NOT a ';must have';.





Have you considered getting a starter kit that has it included? My sister in-law works at a hair salon and they sell kits there. She gets it for me for about $45 (instead of $60) with her employee discount. It's a good deal considering that one foundation usually costs about $25.





I have light freckles and it covers most of them. You would have to put it on pretty heavy to cover them completely though. I hate freckles on my face, but for some reason when I wear bare minerals, they don't bother me as much because the rest of my face looks so good! :)
you dont really need to, the foundation should be enough, they just advertise it so you can buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin