Friday, December 11, 2009

Does mineral foundation look powdery when you put it on?

It looks just like tinted powder.


And that looks really, well powdery on my skin.


Also, does it actually provide any coverage?





ThanksDoes mineral foundation look powdery when you put it on?
no.. it depends on the color of ur skin and what color ur putting on.Does mineral foundation look powdery when you put it on?
I use mineral powder and it doesn't look powdery on me. I brush it on lightly and put several layers on. It should look natural especially if it matches your skin color well. I have mild rosacea and it covers the redness very well.





Also its possible that the brand isn't the right one for you. I had to try a 2 different brands before I was happy because the first one didn't look right no matter what I did. I hope this helps.
if you dont blend it properly then yes. make sure the you get the right shade suited for your skin tone.





a tip i use in my salon is after the mineral make up is applied LIGHTLY spray water on the face. this sets the make up giving a dewy look.





we use MD formulations and it feels lovely on the skin. make sure you use the right dome shaped brush when applying the make up and remember to tap off the access powder or it will appear cakey.
i use mary kay mineral powder and love it! it looks completley natural.


the key is you buff it on in circular motions. you can control how it looks. for a lighter look dont buff it in as deep. you can layer it to cover more or less.





its also better for your skin
It depends on the color and what kind you're using. If you use a cheap kind, you can tell. If you pay more for something like Bare Minerals, you'll get better coverage and results.
It doesn't look powdery at all. I get great coverage. I use BE and they have whats called bisque that I use to cover up my monthly monster zit. Otherwise, just using the foundation and warmth works great for me!
it doesnt give me any coverage


i have neutragena mineral powder


and it looks all sparkly


so i dont use it. i use their loose powder.
Oh i love mineral makeup.


I suggest you put concealer on first, then top it off with the powder for more coverage.It doesn't look powdery at all.
I wouldnt even bother with it, i use this type of foundation by Maybelline New York called Dream Matte Mousse. You should try it its not like anything else and it is good cover up.
No, It shouldn't if it is well-blended on to your skin. It should supply good coverage if you have the right shade.
it does not look powdery, bare essentials is amazing.
It provides coverage, but sometimes you might get a powdery look... at least I have with the stuff I've tried.
Complete opposite


:]


It makes it look natural.
it looks pretty people wont even know you have foundation on.
no it blends really good and works great =]






not usually . you have to have the right shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin