Friday, December 11, 2009

I am ordering samples of mineral foundation how do i know if i am warm, cool or yellow toned?

In Prescriptives I am definitely a (very pale) yellow/orange, but I am not sure what this translates as: neutral, warm, cool or yellow (I am ordering foundation samples from LilyLolo). It is not necessarily yellow toned (as yellow/red also exists in prescriptives). If you are a prescriptives yellow/orange does this mean we are a warm tone? Thanks for any help.I am ordering samples of mineral foundation how do i know if i am warm, cool or yellow toned?
Look at your veins on your wrist if they appear blue then you are cool, if they appear green then you are warm.





Good LuckI am ordering samples of mineral foundation how do i know if i am warm, cool or yellow toned?
yellow/orange would be warm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin