Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Switching from mineral foundation to liquid foundation and Powder. Any Recommendations?

I am 22 years old, combination skin, and sometime break out. I need good coverage, but I don't want it to look cakey. Please recommend a good foundation and powder. Thank you!Switching from mineral foundation to liquid foundation and Powder. Any Recommendations?
Avon has wonderful foundations and powders that don't get cakey at all. They have an extended wear one for combination to oily skin that is what I have been using, Maigix is a primer that they have now that you can wear alone when your skin is clear and as smoother coverage under foundation too. Also a good one in the discount stores like Target or Walmart is Covergirl.


www.avon.com


www.covergirl.comSwitching from mineral foundation to liquid foundation and Powder. Any Recommendations?
I have combination and acne prone skin. I used MAC foundation once and it made me breakout horribly. After a couple other foundations...I discovered Revlon Colorstay foundation and it is fantastic...no breakouts at all and covered up deep acne scars. If you decide to give this a try I recommend using it with a skunk brush (MAC 187 brush) it will give you an excellent airbrush look that's very natural appearing.
Girl...I am the same way. I LOVE Mac's studio tech foundation. It has maximum coverage and it makes you face look very ';sexy'; I face never looks cakey. Just Make sure you wear a primer if you have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin