Friday, December 11, 2009

Does physicians formula talc-free mineral foundation cover blemishes?

I occasionally get a zit but my skin tone is a little uneven. Does it give you good coverage?Does physicians formula talc-free mineral foundation cover blemishes?
I wear Physician's Formula Mineral Talc-Free Foundation, Powder and Blush or Bronzer, and I swear by this stuff!





It has excellent coverage, and will definately cover your blemishes. I have a very uneven skin tone, and get quite a few breakouts sometime (which leaves those annoying red marks), but this stuff covers it up well and doesn't worsen my breakouts. In fact, I get less pimples with this stuff than I ever did with other makeup. (I used to use Maybelline Shine-Free and then used Neutrogena Blemish Fighting foundations.)





Some say that PF Minerals is cakey, and chalky, but if you apply the foundation well- it really feels quite nicely on the skin. It just takes some getting used to. (I apply it with clean fingers- I don't use the sponge applicator, doesn't blend it well enough). And the compact powder can feel a -little- chalky, so I switched to the loose powder with the big fluffy brush (as a cap), and it works great! A little goes a long way, which is great for me b/c it saves me money! Beautiful!





I simply don't have the kind of cash for Bare Essentials, etc... I need to be able to run to Wal-Mart or CVS to pick up my makeup when I need it.





Besides, most [not all] pricey department store makeup costs so much simply b/c of the fancy designer, pretty packaging, or one extra added ';rare'; ingredient that supposedly does wonders for our faces. I have tried Sephora and for the most part, the drug store stuff is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin