Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral foundation?

Hi, do they do mineral makeup in UK. Is it good for pale and sensitive skin? Please suggest brands. By the way i have pale skin and a couple of milk spots.Mineral foundation?
I use a great product line. They have mineral and liquid foundation. I can't leave the information here (it's against the community rules), but if you send me a note I will get you the information.Mineral foundation?
Loreal bare minerals powder
Yeh I just bought some of the collection 2000 stuff and they do it in a pale shade for only a fiver! (Superdrug)





Loreal has also got one which I've not tried it's a tenner so I just got the collection 2000 stuff to try and I love it!
I use LA Minerals and they ship there. It's good stuff.


They have samples for $1 each and will ship them free to you.
My neice lives in London. I got her to try KmS Mineral Essentials and she loves it! I am not sure what other brands ship internationally
Idk, but u can always order online. I use bare minerals, it might seem a little exspensive ($60) for a starter kit, but it lasts forever and comes w/ all the brushes. After that the makeup is like 20 dollars for a little bit bigger container. It is definetly good for anytype of skin, alot of my acne has disappeared sinse i started using it!
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin