Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tried the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation?

I think it's new out in the last few days but I wondered if anyone had tried and would reccommend it?Has anyone tried the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation?
You know what, a really great place to go for reviews/recommendations is ';makeupalley.com';. And people write really detailed information, so you should check it out. I've made decisions on buying stuff just from that site! Good luck!Has anyone tried the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation?
Yes it does exactly what it says on the tin - so to speak. It covers very well and fills in all those little lines. It doesen't look too heavy on either considering what a good job it does.





Try and ask for a sample off the Revlon counter first.You never know they may give you a free make-over.





Hope this helps and have a good evening.;-)
Yes! I Totally Recoment It! But I Would Suggest For You Too Make Sure That You Get Your Skin Tone! Because I Got The Wrong Skin Tone. And I Actually Use The Concealer As Foundation %26amp; I Use The Powder A Blush! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin