Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any suggestions for a good mineral foundation I can buy direct from the shops in Australia? I have oily skin.?

By the way I need it to be not over the top expensive and not leave a shimmery effect. Thanks in advance!Any suggestions for a good mineral foundation I can buy direct from the shops in Australia? I have oily skin.?
Yes contact.





Beauty Tech


Unit 5/35 Township Drive


West Burleigh QLD4219


Phone: 07-5535-2880





or for distribution





Complete Beauty %26amp; Nail Supplies


Unit 4/16 Township Drive


West Burleigh QLD4219


Phone: 07-5508-2220


lee-ann@completebeauty.com.au








According to the Bee-Luscious web-site this is where you can find the Liquid Pwoder Mineral Foundation. It is THE best mineral foundation available.Any suggestions for a good mineral foundation I can buy direct from the shops in Australia? I have oily skin.?
Sorry, can't reccomend a foundation but I thought you might like to know about a moisturizer that I find really useful.





I have combination skin, but I imagine that oily skinned people have the same problem as me, which is that usually moisturizer just makes me look and feel oily.





Try Garnier's 'Pure - Shine Control Moisturizer'. It has a matte effect so your skin isn't oily at all after applying, but it's still hydrated. The only minus is that it doesn't have sun protection.





You can find it anywhere; coles, woolworths, target, myers, pharmacies and it's not expensive.
Well, I don't live there, but the one I use ships to Australia.


I use Hollywood mineral foundation from LAminerals.com


I also use their Oil control powder, which might help you a lot.


If you can't find what you are looking for in the shops there, maybe you could order some samples from LAminerals.


Mine were only like $1 each and they shipped em free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin