Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is there a better mineral foundation than Bare Minerals?

Or one just as good that is cheaper?


I don't care THAT much about the price if there is a better one.Is there a better mineral foundation than Bare Minerals?
In my opinion, no.





Maybelline mineral foundation is OKAY, but Bare Minerals is pretty amazing, and the easiest for me to apply. Plus it doesn't feel weird and cakey on my skin like other mineral foundations.Is there a better mineral foundation than Bare Minerals?
nope, bare minerals is the best so far. I used to use shear cover but it made my skin to dry but bare minerals is pretty much amazing. Also i love that i can get it in a store like Ulta...it is a lot easier than online for me.
Mary Kay has come out with amazing mineral powders (both loose and pressed.) You will need to find a consultant, but it shouldn't be hard, just go the Mary Kay website.
sorry, but there is nothing better than bare minerals!
I love Bare Minerals.
nope.


nuthin better


i use it


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin