Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats the best mineral foundation i can buy at walmart?

that will cover freckles, and wont look cakey and fake?Whats the best mineral foundation i can buy at walmart?
Loreal has just come out with a new line of mineral makeup - its called Bare Naturale. I used it once and I thought it was pretty good! You get the brush which comes on the top of the container - pretty clever! =) If your just looking to cover freckles, I think that would be good. It had a veryyyy light coverage so no cakey fakeness to fear.





Good luck!Whats the best mineral foundation i can buy at walmart?
Physicians Formula has a wide range of cosmetics that are available %26amp; even better they are affordable.


A doctor invented Physicians Formula because he wife was allergic to so many allergens in cosmetics. And she was able to use this makeup.





I started trying minerals makeup with Bare Minerals %26amp; the Loreals brand. I didnt know that there is an ingredient in some mineral makep called bismuth oxychloride that can cause a bad reaction. My face would burn %26amp; itch %26amp; breakout in acne. I liked the way my face looked w/mineral makeup so I tried Loreal. When same itchy %26amp; burning started I read that bismuth can affect some people.





I found out about Physicians Formula because my younger sis was using it. I had no more problems w/itching %26amp; burning %26amp; my face cleared up.





Get a good soft poofy brush that you can apply the mineral makeup on in a circular motion around your face. Do NOT load too much powder on your brush, tap some off before applying to your face. You can add more if needed. Thats when you don't get to heavy %26amp; = cakey.


I use a concealer next, followed by blush. Final step is a finishing veil.


I have freckles %26amp; red hair. My freckles are concealed behind the makeup some, but my freckles are cute!





Try Physicians Formula %26amp; see if you like it.
I have freckles too and fair skin. for liquid concealer, I use 'Maybelline Pure Makeup - porcelain ivory light 1'. they have quite a few different skin shades to choose from. it works best on moisturized skin! it's also oil free. and for a powder I use NYC powder, and I apply it with a cosmetic pad. best thing you can apply the powder with though is one of the pads that have the loose material on it (I want to say fuzzy, but it's not haha. it's kind of fluffy, like a pampering puff). =]
try maybeline they work pretty good
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin