Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I use a small kabuki frush for a liquid mineral foundation?

i just got Mac liquid mineral foundation, but the brush is way too expensive. Is a small kabuki brush ok to use instead? Or the soft focus face brush by bareminerals?Can I use a small kabuki frush for a liquid mineral foundation?
I use my soft focus face brush with my spray foundation so I don't see why you can't use that. Try it out once, if it works then great, if it doesn't then just wash the brush with a gentle cleanser. You could also try a foundation brush, you can get an inexpensive one at Target, Macy's or Sephora.Can I use a small kabuki frush for a liquid mineral foundation?
no, you use a foundation brush for foundation - duh. they are rounded at the bottom so you can spread it out properly, a kabuki brush is for blusher or powder foundation you know cuz its not rounded





xxx
I find that putting liquid foundation on with your fingers looks much more natural than with a brush, saves you money also :)
No try a Stipiling brush the Kabuki is not made for that
no that will ruin the brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin