Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is, hands down, the best mineral foundation on the market?

I want good coverage that still gives me a no makeup look, and I don't want to go broke. I currently use Sheer Cover, which I like, but if there's something better, I'll switch.What is, hands down, the best mineral foundation on the market?
Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The price is fantastic and these are the purest mineral in the market. I have tried everything that you could possibly imagine: Bare Escentuals, Philosophy, Sheer Cover, Youngblood, Glo Minerals, and ...


None of these come remotely close to what EM offers. The company sends samples for free, so I suggest that you try it for yourself.What is, hands down, the best mineral foundation on the market?
Don't let the Bare Essentials people fool you. If you truly want the best on the market it's Jane Iredale (www.janeiredale.com). I've been using her Liquid Minerals ($40) and Powder ($40). You don't have to use both, but I like too. The powder is enough. With Jane's products I have a flawless completion and it last ALL day. BEST STUFF BY FAR... Check out the website!
Bare essentials.
bare essentials
bare essentuals
Bare Essentials!
bare essentials
definately Bare Minerals... I started using this about a year ago and my skin has never looked better. Im not a huge fan of foundation but this stuff makes your skin look amazing and healthy. You can find this at an Ulta store or Ulta. com where a consultant will help you match your skin tone. Not to mention they just came out with this instant face lift product... it makes you glow and looks awesome!
Bare Escentuals. Its reasonably priced considering it lasts forever. My full sized starter kit lasted 6 1/2 months.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin