Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Bare Escentuals mineral foundation good for dry skin?

Because I have the mineral veil, and whenever I put it on, it usually flakes. And it makes me look really pale and sparkly, I hate using it.


Is the foundation any better?





Thanks :)Is Bare Escentuals mineral foundation good for dry skin?
I use bare minerals and i have dry patches of skin also. I try to exfoliate really well and use a really good moisturizer. I love bare minerals. It is not drying or cakey which can make dry patches look worse. Just be sure to get a really good exfoliator no matter what kind of makeup you use and it will look better. Personally I could never put a liquid foundation on my skin again. All that nasty stuff clogging pores is just gross.Is Bare Escentuals mineral foundation good for dry skin?
No, in fact I used to use it.. its horrible unless you use blush and a really expensive moisturizer before applying the mineral foundation... mineral foundations were actually made for oily skin, I now use Sheer Cover, the best make up in the world, not too expensive and can order it online! It's amazing, they give you a bonus package for your first time buying, it comes with two different large cases of mineral foundation, a compoact foundation or blush carrier, it fits in your pocket! Lip gloss, eye highlighter, and eye liner, they give you all the brushes ( foundation brush, blush brush, eye make up brushes ) they even give you a dvd on how to apply the make up, before and after pics of women they put it on.


They show you step by step, it's fast and convienant. Hope this helps a lot, I am one of the new users to this make up, I absolutely love it, I'm sure you will too from the minute you buy it, be sure to watch the video!
u can find all u need about dry skin in this article http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/2009鈥?/a>
its great for normalskin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin