Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good mineral foundation for dry skin?

warmer months are coming up here in california and i don't want my makeup melting off during the day so i thought i'd start thinking about mineral foundation, which i've heard holds up the best during warm weather.What is a good mineral foundation for dry skin?
i use bare minerals and i love it..





using a good primer would also help it to stay on during the warm weather..What is a good mineral foundation for dry skin?
hands down BARE MINERALS! get their ';get started kit'; which has everything- brushes, primer, foundation, powder, and even a how-to dvd.





use the bare minerals moisturizer underneath it if you're into natural lotions too. they just came out with a mineral sunscreen which would probably be good for those summer months in Cali. OH and i havent gotten it yet but bare mienrals also makes a mist which sounds like it'd be perfect to use midday summer when you feel nasty
Look for a line that offers foundation for dry skin. I know for sure Almay has a whole line of make up for people with dry skin. It's what I use!








Here are some good books to help you out: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cdohm84_W0鈥?/a>
I like maybelline mineral make up, I use the liquid foundation and pressed powder. I think using all powder products makes you look a bit flat, for lack of better terms but you know experiment around and see what works best with your skin.
I have really dry and sensitive skin, and I use Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation. It's really good, and I wore it all throughout summer last year without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin