Friday, December 11, 2009

MINERAL FOUNdATION?

what is so great about it, im wondering weather to use it, does it cover spots?MINERAL FOUNdATION?
It's a very natural look, the mineral powder doesn't settle into lines or pores and is better for your skin than liquids (the natural kind, anyways - bare escentuals is what I use - I have no idea of the ingredients in other brands). My skin's gotten better using it, it doesn't cause breakouts.





And yes, used the right way, you can use a little more with their concealer brush to cover blemishes!





It's really a wonderful invention. It started with Bare Escentuals and their infomercials and now it seems every cosmetic company is making mineral powder foundation. That should tell you something.MINERAL FOUNdATION?
yeah i love my j.a.n.e mineral makeup fondation its so easy plus it blends in wiht my skin tone.
I love Avons personal match smooth mineral make up . I buy it online at www.youravon.com/jmahan
its great. I use it and love it. It covers everything.
It is brilliant for your skin and gives you less spots there is a website on my computer but im on some one elses so why dont you google it!!
Girl........... i love bare mineral ever since i went bare I'm never going back to that stupid foundations that all they do is make your skin feel heavy,and sticky and not mentioning the damage it does to your skin. Ive been using bare minerals for a year now and i love them you feel the changes. your skin feels healthy and it looks natural, you don't look like you have a mask on and its super fast........
It is the best!! But I recommend Arbonne!!
I LOVE mineral makeup. It doesn't clog your skin. You get great coverage and it doesn't settle into the lines you may have. Also, it's essentially mistake proof when you apply it in that there are no clear ';lines'; that you may get with other liquid foundations Yes, everyone has their own version of it now. II use Arbonne's. It comes with a free brush too, which is nice =)
Mineral foundations is the best. I've been using bare-minerals for 5 years now and i love it. Since I've been using it i get so many compliments on my skin you can't tell that I'm even wearing makeup. Since I've been wearing it i have not had any breakouts and if i have it has not been that many, my skin is softer, more radiant. I can even sleep in it, it's that pure
OMG!!! I went 2 get a facial on friday and i asked exactly the same question 2 them, they sed it wud b better 4 ur skin than normal make-up and I have loads ov spots on my forehead and i 1drd if it would b ny gud 4 them.I f you want a concealer I would reccomend witch (its a medicated concealer) all my mates say its good too. After u posted this question now i know mineral make-up is good then im gunna get it. THANKYOU!!
It's great. It covers everything....like dark circles, pimples...you name it. It makes you look air brushed. It's very light, you don't even feel like you have make-up on. i recommend Bare Minerals.
Absolutley wonderful makeup! I use Bare Minerals and this stuff is so smooth, and it goes on flawlessly. The only thing I don't like about Bare Minerals is their brushes. They tend to shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin