Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which mineral foundation and powder is decent?

Which mineral foundation or powder achieve flawless results? Had you ever try the air brush foundation by sally h? How is it?Which mineral foundation and powder is decent?
Try the Bare escentuals starter kit from Sephora......AmazinnnggggggWhich mineral foundation and powder is decent?
I have never tried the air brush foundation by sally Hansen. I have been using kms mineral essentials for just over a year after being a faithful bare minerals customer. I love that it lasts me through the day. I am in my forties, and this stuff does wonders for my complexion. No one can guess my age. :) You can find kms online and on ebay.
I use L'Oreal mineral powder and their mineral blush. I really like it.
bareMINERALS.


I've used it for 4 years, and it's the best makeup ever!


go to www.bareminerals.com


or to a makeup store that sells mac, and high end makeup
Get the Bare Escentuals starter kit - you can get it at Sephora, Ulta or here www.trybareminerals.com





It's a great set - comes with 2 foundations, brushes, warmth - which is a great all over face color or bronzer, and mineral veil - which sets your makeup.





I've tried the Sally H air brush foundation - it doesn't last very long at all and after using Bare Escentuals, I would never switch back to liquid or cream makeup.





Have fun shopping!
check this site out: http://www.sheercover.com/index.php?acnt鈥?/a>





I haven't personally tried it out but when the time comes i might.. Hope this helps %26lt;3
I've tried several. I was at Sephora last week and asked about the Laura Mercier mineral powders. I was happy to hear that it has natural spf, not added like other brands. I tried it and was amazed by the finish.





They didn't have the full range of shades in the sephora store I went to, but they are available online. I got the right one and am very happy about the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin