Saturday, December 5, 2009

What difference does it make to apply mineral veil underneath the bare-minerals foundation?

does it make your make up last longer


or is it a waste of mineral veil?What difference does it make to apply mineral veil underneath the bare-minerals foundation?
its supposed to go over your foundation. it keeps the make up on your face longerWhat difference does it make to apply mineral veil underneath the bare-minerals foundation?
i wouldn't recommend it because yeas its a waste and it clogs your pored and the point of the bare minerals is that it lets your skin breath so you are sorta defeating the purpose of the object, and if you want it to last longer try a more infallible one such as Loreal paris true match minerals.





hope i helped, good luck =) x
It is helpful if you have very oily skin. In that case, it will help control the oil and set the makeup. If you have normal/dry skin, it may just make your skin feel dry. I like to do it on humid days when I know my skin will be an oil slick. But if you have no problems with the normal foundation then mineral veil combo, don't change it.





I put the mineral veil under and over the foundation on oily days. It is not wasteful for me cause it works.
I bought the mineral veil and used it once, didn't like it because it looked spotty and noticeable for some reason. Maybe I'll try this underneath trick, see if it helps that way. But I didn't like it over the makeup at all.


I guess it all depends on our skin types, right? We have to figure what works for us.
I think it would probably be just a waste... because the glow that the veil is supposed to give you wouldn't show too well through the foundation.





I can't think how would it make the makeup last longer. Isn't that what the primer drops are for? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin