Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best and most affordable ';Mineral Foundation';?

ladies:





In your opinion, which mineral foundation out there is the best in overall coverage and price.





I have tried Bare Minerals and Sheer Coverage. I like both but found Bare Minerals to give a more glowy look and its been a while since using it.





My question: Bare Minerals the best? Or is there another line better?





Let me know?What is the best and most affordable ';Mineral Foundation';?
i've used bare minerals and wasn't impressed at all, and it does get really pricey.





i've started using neutrogena's mineral line, i LOVE it! it's so much more affordable and it's actually made a difference in my skin, unlike anything that i ever saw with bare minerals!











definately check it out, it's not all that expensive, around $11 per product.








hope all works out!What is the best and most affordable ';Mineral Foundation';?
Bare Minerals is very good for natural coverage I think. My favorite is M.A.C. though. Studio Fix and Studio Tech by M.A.C. covers very well and doesn't look ';caked on.';
I am 42 years old and having been searching for the ';perfect'; foundation until last year. Bare Minerals is the reason I stopped looking! Not only does it look natural, is easy to apply, but actually improves the appearance of my skin. No more pimples to due clogged pores. I even go w/out washing my face some nights with no bad results. It may seem expensive, but it lasts forever!!! I will continue to use this for years to come. I have never tried Sheer Cover or the Neutrogena mineral based line. I hope this has helped you. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin