Friday, December 11, 2009

Mineral Foundation ?

I am a use of a mineral foundation. Do you use shake the case before open it? It is really bothering for me...


Is there any more efficient way to use it? I wanna save time to shake the case.Mineral Foundation ?
No, I don't think you're supposed to shake the case (not that it will do any harm).





For mineral powders I know they have a system called ';tap, swirl, buff';. Basically you tip the container upside down, then using the palm of your hand just tap it. Turn it over ,take the lid off, brush the brush in, and brush it on your face.





I have a translucent powder that works in the same manner and a lot of powder comes off with just a few taps.





If you're skeptical, you can search Bare Mineral Foundation and I've seen videos of people do it.Mineral Foundation ?
Nope, I don't... I just turn it upside down %26amp; tap it a bit to get it to come out the top... Been doing that for 2 years %26amp; never had a problem.
i dont think it will hurt but i dont think it necessary.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin