Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite mineral foundation and why?

I've been using Bare Minerals for about two years, and I find that it looks a bit cakey and unnatural.


I have also tried KMS Minerals, which I do like better than Bare, (it looks very sheer and natural,) but I'm not sure that it provides enough coverage or lasts through the day.





Have you tried any other brands that worked well for you?


Any opinions would be appreciated.What is your favorite mineral foundation and why?
At the moment Im using Maybelline Pure-Foundation Mineral loose powder,its really light so its not cakey and it covers wellWhat is your favorite mineral foundation and why?
I use Bareminerals, and it works great for my friends and I. If it looks too cakey, and unnatural, you used too much. You could be far from the truth on this bareminerals statement. We have NO problems with it.
I am using kms mineral essentials and I love it. I find that I get better coverage when using an application or flat brush. I found that I dont get good coverage with any makeup by using the kabuki type brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin