Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is the best mineral foundation?

I wannt try minerals foundation but dont know which brand to get. Which is the best for acne prone and oily skin and Why??Which is the best mineral foundation?
hmm, I've only tried one after doing much research on the net...and I have to say it's really good (I've got oily and acne-prone skin too arghh). The best part is that you can sample the colors first before buying the full-sized stuff--and you only haveta pay for postage! (and the samples last for agesss!) oops! forgot to tell ya the name! ;) it's Everyday Minerals..just go to www.everydayminerals.com and check it out! (plus they're pretty cheap) :) Oh! I've also heard from people that Joppa Minerals (www.joppaminerals.com) is also good...but I haven't tried it personally as yet...check them out! Good luck! :))





PS: just make sure you apply mineral makeup as you should (see the sites i mentioned) and you're good to go!


PS2: DON'T use Bare Ecentuals (or however you spell it)...many people I know with sensitive skin breakout with this! :( but I guess people have different skins...Which is the best mineral foundation?
I would use bare essencial, the best on the market.


Pricey but it lasts a long time and what i love u


can even sleep in it, good luck!!!!!
I think your best bet is to order various samples on Ebay. I've found that Jane Iredale Pressed Powder is best for oily skin. But Bare Essentials has a nice loose powder that looks beautiful, but it's totally messy to deal with. Sooo, before you spend big $$ on any one of them, get some little samples first. Try it out and have fun!
I tried Bare Minerals from QVC. Started to order their kit, but couldn't combine the two colors I thought I needed for foundation so I ordered from Everyday Minerals. I believe the Bismuth in BM probably works well for acne. EM offers 4 different types of foundation which may be worth exploring.
I used bare minerals and liked it. However, it is very expensive. Avon is coming out with their own brand and I'm sure it will work just as well. I've ordered some and it should be coming in this week. I will let you know how it works. It's very inexpensive. I believe it was $9.99 with the brush, but don't quote me on that. It will premier in an upcoming catalog. Oh I just checked. You can order it now, it is $9.99 with the brush and foundation!!!!
I wear Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals. I have oily skin, broken capillaries and dark circles under my eyes. For me, this foundation covers those issues and looks natural. It doesn't clog your pores, you control the coverage and it has a natural SPF15.


If you're near either a Bare Escentuals boutique or Sephora store, stop in and check it out. Both carry a starter kit which runs $60-$75, it has 2 foundation shades, warmth, mineral veil, 3 brushes and an instructional DVD.


Check it out if you don't like it you're not out anything.
I'll have to agree with someone else on this. Bare Minerals is the best I have tried. It's really easy to put on and it only takes about 15 seconds to put on. It covers like regular foundation but without the heavy feel. It doesn't transfer onto clothes, it's water resistant, and, like one of the previous answers, you can sleep in it! It makes your skin look like it's glowing. I paid about 39.99 for my kit, but it lasts forever. Good luck
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin