Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good mineral foundation to try?

I'm thinking about switching to mineral foundation but know nothing about it and why it's so popular. Can someone tell me a bit about it along with a good brand to try. Thanks.What's a good mineral foundation to try?
I use Everyday Minerals for my foundation now and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it's affordable and it gives good coverage. It feels really light on my skin, like I'm not wearing much makeup at all. You can actually get a free sample kit if you want to try it out! The sample kit comes with 3 foundation colors, a blush and a concealer. Go here for instructions on how to get it: http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=256





To use the foundation, first moisturize really well. Then tap a little of the mineral powder into a clean bowl and swirl it with your brush. Finally, using small circles, buff the makeup onto your skin. Keep doing this until you get the look and coverage that you want. That's it!What's a good mineral foundation to try?
L'Oreal's mineral make up is fabulous! I just bought it this weekend, and I've used it every day since! Your skin stays nice and clean feeling, and it doesn't wear off during the day. The coverage is amazing. I bought the concealer, foundation, blush, and bronzer. I also bought an eyeshadow just because it was pretty!


Good luck!
good mineral foundation....i honestly would say BareMinerals. I currently use it and it works great! I overheard on the radio that they are giving away a special offer and it includes a free give-away...the number is 1-800-900-2870...hope thats right! good luck! :)
bare minerals


i love it and i think it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin