Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What the best way to apply Maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation?

I've never applied liquid foundation or foundation by my self. I have no idea what to do or how to apply it or what with.What the best way to apply Maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation?
get some product on the back of your hand and get a damp cosmetic sponge and once there is some product on the applicator apply it to your face blending it slowly but make sure you do it properly or else when you come back to it then it will look blotchy





=]What the best way to apply Maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation?
I have this foundation in the ivory shade. Very good choice of foundation by the way. i apply it by squirting a small amount onto a triangle shaped latex wedge (available from places like superdrug or wilkos for under 拢2)! It is best to do it this way, rather than with your fingers I think. I hope this helped you xx
apply it with the latex sponge...pour little amount on the one palm, dump the sponge in it and and than tab it on your face, don't rub it just tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin