Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to try mineral foundation, any suggestions?

I have terrible acne prone skin and I don't think my current foundation is doing it any good (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse).


I've heard all the hype about mineral foundations so I got some from Avon. I don't think it's very good as it makes my face look all powdery, am I doing it wrong or is it just the makeup?


I'm not looking to spend too much, but I do know I'll have to pay a bit more than I am doing at the moment. What is the best product available in the UK?


Thanks a lot in advance!I want to try mineral foundation, any suggestions?
my favorite EVER mineral powder foundation is urban decays surreal skin mineral make up foundation. it seriously does WONDERS for my skin. if i dont wear it for a few days i can tell cause my skin will break out. it also doesnt have that wierd shiney finish that other make up has. you can make it so that you have complete coverage or just a sheer layer to even you out.





application is the easiest thing ever. it comes with a puff on top, you just gotta see it for yourself!





urbandecay.com


$30





hope this helps!I want to try mineral foundation, any suggestions?
Mary Kay makes a great mineral foundation. It is really lightweight and gentle on the skin. It def does NOT cause breakouts bceause I have acne prone skin as well and it works well on my skin. The other good thing about it is that you can layer it. You put it on with a brush so you can really control how much you want...if you want a little more coverage, just repeat the process with another coat.
you can find bare minerals at selfridges, and its a good investment. it lasts for AGES i highly recommend it. i have combo skin, and a bit of acne, and it didnt make me break out. give it a whirl. but if your not willing to go the extra mile, then try l'oreal's one. i havnt personally tried it, but i've heard some good things. good luck! oh and u can get bare minerals from hqhair too.
Honestly, the same thing happened with me. My face just looked dry and powdery. Sooo i cant really help much, but i personally just prefer regular foundation. But im not a fan of the maybelline dream matte mousse because it doesnt always rub in very well, and it feels very thick.
Physicians formula is one of my favorite brands, their stuff is all natural so it doesn't look fake





http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/s鈥?/a>





it not very expensive i have the finishing powder and i think it was 11 dollars, well worth it
If you have acne you shouldn't wear foundation at ALL because it cloggs up your pores and no matter what foundation you use it's gonna make your acne worse.
I 鈾?Bare Escentuals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin