Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best type of affordable mineral foundation?

i heard bare esscentuals gives some people problems and makes them break out cause of the Bismuth...i heard Pur Minerals also have Bismuth,,,i heard Lure Minerals is bismuth free and is afforable...what do you think?





oh yeah i'm 16..and i have the typical teenage acne i guessWhat is the best type of affordable mineral foundation?
Everyday minerals. Extremely cheap, good quality, and you can get a free sample kit off the website. The samples last a pretty long time for being samples, and they don't have bismuth. I definitely suggest you get the sample kit. You only have to pay for shipping and its only like 3 dollars. You really have nothing to lose. Hope this helps!What is the best type of affordable mineral foundation?
If you have acne, try a foundation that clears blemishes, I know Neutrogena has a foundation with this aspect... I've never used any though.


I use powder instead of foundation, and I currently am using Almay's clear complexion powder, it works amazingly. It has salicylic acid, which helps clear blemishes, so probably any foundation with that ingredient would be good.


Hope this helps!
I ordered one online then switched to Mary Kay. You can get a free makeover on line by uploading your photo. Mary Kay was less than the one I ordered. After that i signed up once again to sell Mary Kay. I try to go natural when I can. Check out my website.
Use


I.D. Bare Minerals.


I do and its amazing.
I don't know but I love BareMinerals.
try revlon
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin