Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's a good mineral foundation that's fairly cheap?

I currently wear a regular cover-up. It's like a stick cover-up. I kinda like it but it doesn't look very natural and after a while it always tends to bulid-up around my eyes. People even tell me to fix my make-up because of the build-up and it's annoying. My sister told me that I should get a mineral foundation because it looks natural and goes on better. It's also better for your skin. I want to get a mineral foundation but I hear it's expensive. Does anybody know of a good, but cheap one that I could get?What's a good mineral foundation that's fairly cheap?
everyday minerals......cheaper then bare mineralsWhat's a good mineral foundation that's fairly cheap?
Try Bare Minerals. A little pricey but it is a really good brand.
well i heard bail minearals was cheap and it works it makes you look 10 years younger
I tried Physicians Formula minerals make up. It has a little brush with it, you have to tap off the excess on the brush before applying. I liked the way it felt, but took it back because it was too dark for my skin tone. (I am very fair) Their lightest color was too dark for me. So I got the face brightener. It is a pressed powder of lots of different colors. It really looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin